When choosing an attorney to represent you in a legal matter, you want someone who is experienced and knowledgeable of the law. Our law firm, founded in 1956, is well established in our State College community. If you are searching for legal representation it would be our privilege to serve you. Think of us as: your lawyers, your neighbors and your friends.
Exceptional Legal Services in a Full Range of Practice Areas
The Mazza Law Group, P.C., is located in State College and serves clients throughout central Pennsylvania on a broad range of legal matters including:
- Bankruptcy law: We assist individuals and businesses in need of assistance with filing for bankruptcy, our lawyers can help you determine the best option for your situation.
- Business law/corporate law: Our law firm can assist you with business formation, dissolution, or any other business law needs.
- Civil litigation: Our experienced trial attorneys handle civil litigation matters for plaintiffs and defendants on a variety of matters.
- Divorce and Couples Mediation: Divorce mediation offers quite a different approach to resolving conflicts between the parties. The role of the mediator is to conduct a mediation based on the principle of party self-determination while maintaining neutrality.
- Criminal defense: Whether you need assistance with a traffic violation, a DUI defense, a misdemeanor or felony our law firm can build you a strong defense.
- Employment law: Our Centre County, employment law attorneys serve employees and employers in their legal matters.
- Estate planning: Whether you need a will or trust created, a power of attorney, or litigation on your estate matter our lawyers will serve you well.
- Family law: Our State College divorce and child custody lawyers can represent you in your family law matter with compassion.
- Gas and oil leases: If you need representation or legal advice on a lease, our law firm can provide you with the information and representation you need.
- Liquor laws: If you are the owner of a small business who is looking to acquire a liquor license, or defend against a violation charge, our law firm can assist you.
- Personal injury: Those who have been injured due to no fault of their own need an attorney to assist them in pursuing a just compensation for their pain and suffering. Our lawyers will work hard for you.
- Professional licensing: If you are a licensed professional who was accused of misconduct, our lawyers can defend you in your court or administrative hearing.
- Real estate: We represent buyers, sellers, individuals and businesses throughout central Pennsylvania on their real estate matters.
- Securities law: If you need representation before an arbitration panel or a jury trial due to a securities issue, our law firm can provide you with counsel.
- Social Security -- disability: Government systems can be particularly confusing to navigate. Allow our attorneys to help you with your claim or appeal.
- Workers' compensation: If you were injured on the job, you have rights. Our attorneys will work for justice in your case.
Serving Centre County: Civil, Criminal and Employment Law Attorneys
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our law firm online or by calling 877-695-7618.